Fertility Awareness Course T&C’s
- We act as a third party to connect you with experts who provide paid for seminars and training (“Courses”) to Lowdown users.
- This service is provided by appropriately qualified professionals such as Fertility Awareness Practitioners (“Practitioners”) based in the UK.
- These Practitioners are not employees of The Lowdown, and any advice or training given is on the basis of their registration with the appropriate bodies.
- Lowdown Courses are not to be used in an emergency situation. If you believe that you, or the person you are assisting, are in an urgent or emergency situation, you should immediately dial 999 or seek alternative emergency medical services.
- Lowdown Course Practitioners will not be able to prescribe you contraceptives or other medicines.
- Always seek the advice of a doctor or medical professional for any questions you have regarding contraception or medical conditions. Never disregard or delay seeking professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or a Course you have purchased via The Lowdown.
- The Lowdown does not accept liability for any illness, side effect, pregnancy or implication caused by attending the Course, or contraception or medication you have used or are using or for any steps you have taken off the back of reading reviews or content at The Lowdown.
- All Lowdown Courses are currently only provided in English.
- If you are accessing our Courses from outside the UK, you should check whether it is lawful to access our services in the territory where you are. We don’t take responsibility for laws outside the UK and governing access to our services. Some of their services are specifically designed for use in the UK and if you use them elsewhere you should check in your country or region that it is appropriate and lawful for you to do so.
Payment, cancellation and refunds
- Prior to booking your Course, you will be required to make payment for the service, as directed. We accept payment with Debit and Credit card.
- The price of the Course will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the services advised to you is correct.
- If you do not attend or cancel your Course, we are not responsible for issuing you any refunds.
- If VAT is paid, we will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the services, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the services in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Courses we provide may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the services’ correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the services’ correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
- If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.