Dr Victoria Male has spent several years looking at the immune reactions on the uterus, and is the current foremost quoted specialist on COVID-19’s affects on fertility, pregnancy and periods in the UK! She currently works as a Lecturer in Reproductive Immunology at Imperial College London.
In this free webinar, you’ll learn:
- How the vaccines work – how they were developed, and what safety procedures have been followed to get them live
- What research has been carried out on the vaccine and fertility – and what it tells us
- What research has been carried out on the vaccine and changes to our menstrual cycle – and why the vaccine may cause changes to our periods
- What the guidance for pregnant and breastfeeding mums is
- How to speak to your healthcare professional about any vaccine concerns
- Resources – where are the best places to go for help!