In our 20’s and early 30’s many of us are trying as hard as we possibly can to not get pregnant. And then suddenly, almost overnight, many of us are trying as hard as we possibly can to do the opposite!
We get loads of questions from The Lowdown community who are nervous that they won’t be able to get pregnant, and worried their contraception may be causing long-term harm.
That’s why we invited James Nicopoullos, Consultant Gynaecologist and Subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine & Surgery, to come and talk us through the fertility basics! James is a Obstetrician and Gynaecologist who has a special interest in reproductive medicine – and is the Medical Director at the Lister Fertility Clinic.
James is joined by fertility mentor and advocate and IVF mum Alice Rose @thisisalicerose – who shares her experiences of trying to conceive, and giving tips on how you can support others trying to be parents!
In this free webinar, you’ll learn:
- What actually causes infertility?
- Is there a link between contraception and fertility issues?
- How can you and your partner spot the signs of infertility early on
- Is there anything you or your partner should be doing 5 – 10 years before you want to get pregnant?
- What types of infertility treatments are available?
- What do those who have gone through fertility treatment wish they’d done differently?